Naples FL Real Estate Lawyer
Whether for business or pleasure, real estate is a significant investment fraught with multiple risks. Unexpected costs, contract disputes and tax issues can jeopardize your transaction, wasting your time and money. We can help you prepare for your real estate purchase or sale, avoid conflict before it develops, and resolve existing problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
EXPERIENCE WITH ISSUES UNIQUE TO SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
Many of our clients include purchasers of second homes from out of state and outside the U.S., including Canada and Europe. We have also worked extensively with individuals, real estate developers, banks and contractors through every phase of the construction and purchase processes.
Our clients and typical matters include:
- Buyers and sellers of residential properties
- Retirees relocating to Florida
- Buyers and sellers of commercial properties
- Second home purchasers
- Full-time Florida residents who are buying, selling or refinancing
- Builders, contractors and real estate developers
- Document reviews for new construction purchasers
- Construction administration
- Mortgage loan refinancing
- Residential and commercial leasing transactions
- Foreign USRP purchasers and investors
- General contractor and subcontractor matters
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Sales contract, condominium and homeowner document reviews
- Title insurance issuance and reviews
When you work with us, we consider ourselves part of the team working to complete your transaction efficiently. We also help clients with loan modifications and short sales.